Upgrade from a mechanical hard disk drive to a new solid state drive and increase your device's performance 600-1200%, depending on existing hard disk drive specifications.
- Samsung 860 EVO Series Solid State Drives (SATA & M.2 SATA)
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series Solid State Drives (M.2 NVMe/AHCI)
- Our 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Bay Adapter will be required when a 2.5" mounting position is not available.
- Our PCIe SSD Expansion Card will be required when an on-board M.2 slot is not available and an M.2 SSD has been chosen.
- Our External Hard Disk Drive Enclosure can be used with the existing HDD, once this service has been completed. All existing data will be left intact.
- Hard Disk Drive removal, HDD to SSD clone and Solid State Drive installation.
- Installation of any optional drive bay adapters or add-on cards is included with purchase.
- Test & Burn-In to verify data integrity.
- Our Partition Resizing Service will be necessary when the HDD and SSD are of different capacities.
- When an External Hard Disk Drive Enclosure is not chosen, the existing hard disk drive will be returned to the customer with all existing data left intact.
- While the PCIe SSD Expansion Card we use works with most operating systems; when replacing the operating system disk using an M.2 SSD and the expansion card, your current motherboard's BIOS must support booting to an add-on card.
- Shipping charges apply for any non-local customers (outside of Yerington, NV).
- Device or drive must be shipped to our office at your own expense.